Follow-up on a Report Whistleblower Policy University Policies and Procedures Employee Handbook (Non-Faculty) Faculty Handbook Internal Audit
ATTENTION! This webpage is hosted on EthicsPoint's secure servers and is not part of the Marquette University website or intranet.

Marquette University recognizes an obligation to its students, faculty and staff, and to the friends and organizations with whom it does business, to maintain the highest ethical standards. To facilitate this, the University has chosen EthicsPoint to provide you with an anonymous way to confidentially report activities that may represent misconduct. You may file an anonymous report through this site or by calling EthicsPoint toll-free at 1-800-445-7068.

Reports submitted through EthicsPoint will be handled as promptly and discreetly as possible. We encourage anyone making a report to return to this web site within 5 – 6 business days of filing a report to receive an update or to determine if the University requires further information from you in order to proceed with the investigation. When returning to the web site, use the Report Key assigned by EthicsPoint and your private password.

This Reporting Hotline is intended to offer an anonymous means of reporting misconduct in those situations in which the individual does not choose to use the other existing reporting procedures.

The University will not tolerate any retaliatory actions against any employee for making a good faith report about potential misconduct. Please see the Whistleblower Policy for more information.

After you complete your report you will be assigned a unique code called a "report key." Write down your report key and password and keep them in a safe place. After 5-6 business days, use your report key and password to check your report for feedback or questions.

EthicsPoint is NOT a 911 or Emergency Service:
Do not use this site to report events presenting an immediate threat to life or property. Reports submitted through this service may not receive an immediate response. If you require emergency assistance, please contact your local authorities.