To Make a Report
You may use either of the following two methods to submit a report:
- Dial toll-free, within the United States, Guam, Puerto Rico and Canada: 866-739-4132
- Select the "Make a Report" link at the top of this web page.
This process is not intended to replace or supersede normal managerial and Human Resources communication channels.
After you complete your report you will be assigned a unique code called a "report key." Write down your report key and password and keep them in a safe place. After 5-6 business days, use your report key and password to check your report for feedback or questions.
EthicsPoint is NOT a 911 or Emergency Service: Do not use this site to report events presenting an immediate threat to life or property. Reports submitted through this service may not receive an immediate response. If you require emergency assistance, please contact your local authorities.
Our Code of Conduct
Conducting business in an ethical manner is essential to the success of our organization. All Eggleston Services Board Members, Employees and Associates are expected to model their actions based upon the general principles described in the Eggleston Services Code of Ethics:
- Complete Company transactions and related records accurately and honestly;
- Comply with agreements made with customers, channel partners, suppliers and other third parties;
- Avoid conflicts of interest and potential conflicts of interest;
- Comply with applicable laws and regulations governing our business;
- Compete for business in an ethical manner;
- Protect confidential and proprietary information;
- Represent oneself and the Company honestly;
- Use Company time and resources prudently in the interest of the whole organization.
In order to ensure that Eggleston services is in full compliance with the letter and spirit of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, we have established a partnership with EthicsPoint® to provide us with an anonymous and confidential method for you to report concerns or misconduct.
Please take some time to review the Eggleston services Code of Ethics. If you are unclear about an issue of misconduct or you have a question, please voice your concern. The information you provide will be sent to us by EthicsPoint® on a totally confidential and anonymous basis. You have our guarantee that you will be protected.
Our Mission, Vision, and Values
Creating Education, Training and Employment Opportunities at Home, at Work and at Play.
Eggleston Services envisions a community which values abilities of all persons, and endeavors to improve quality of life at work, at home, and at play.
Integrity, Choice, Empowerment and Growth.
- Quality Statement
Excellence in Action.