Attention! This web page is hosted on EthicsPoint's secure servers and is not part of the Grand View University web site or intranet.


Grand View University selected EthicsPoint to provide for the anonymous and confidential reporting of misconduct that may involve criminal, unethical, or otherwise inappropriate behavior, in violation of University policy or State law. You may file a report on this EthicsPoint Web site or by calling EthicsPoint toll-free at 888-238-1484.

Our Commitment

EthicsPoint provides an anonymous and confidential way to report inappropriate activity. Reports submitted through EthicsPoint will be handled as promptly, discreetly, and carefully as a thorough investigation will allow. The University and EthicsPoint are committed to protecting the anonymity and confidentiality of individuals who submit reports through EthicsPoint.

No retaliatory action will be taken against an individual for reporting or inquiring in good faith concerning potential misconduct or for seeking guidance on how to handle suspected misconduct.

If you file a report through EthicsPoint, Grand View University encourages you to return to this Web site two weeks after filing the report to check the status of your report. The University may require additional information from you to proceed with an investigation. Your anonymity will be protected by EthicsPoint.

Other Reporting Options

Faculty, staff, students, alumni, or guests are encouraged to report all concerns to the appropriate office, as noted below. While these reports are not anonymous, the University will seriously evaluate all concerns raised, as part of its commitment to ethical and appropriate behavior.

To Make a Report.

Select the appropriate category from the list below.

Scroll or tab down for additional categories.

EthicsPoint is NOT a 9 1 1 or Emergency Service.
Do not use this site to report events presenting an immediate threat to life or property. Reports submitted through this service may not receive an immediate response. If you require emergency assistance, please contact your local authorities.