Attention! This web page is hosted on EthicsPoint's secure servers and is not part of the Arcadia University website or intranet.
Make a Report Follow-up on a Report How to File a Report Question and Answer for Employees

The EthicsPoint Reporting System

Arcadia University uses the EthicsPoint Reporting System to enhance communication and empower individuals to promote safety, security, and ethical behavior. Use the anonymous, confidential system to report situations, events or actions by individuals or groups that you believe unethical or otherwise inappropriate. Frivolous or unfounded reports do not help foster a positive workplace.

This hotline service does not replace our existing reporting methods for reporting problems or complaints. The University continues to encourage employees to report concerns or suspected violations to their supervisor, Human Resources or other campus entities, as appropriate. If you are uncertain if a situation violates University policy, is illegal or constitutes harassment or discrimination, please use EthicsPoint to obtain clarification. We would much rather have you ask than let potential problems go unchecked. However, EthicsPoint should not be used for immediate threats to life or property. These types of reports should be directed to 911/Public Safety 215-572-2999.

How to File a Report

EthicsPoint is designed to maintain your confidentiality and anonymity. The following step-by-step instructions will guide you through the processes available to submit a report:

Use any one of these two convenient channels of communication:

Report Online

File Online

From any computer having Internet access (home, public library, neighbor, etc.), go to and click on ”File a new report".
Report Via Telephone

Toll-Free Phone

Call your EthicsPoint toll-free hotline at 1-888-271-4516. An intake specialist will assist you with entering your report into the EthicsPoint system.
EthicsPoint is NOT a 911 or Emergency Service

Do not use this site to report events presenting an immediate threat to life or property. Reports submitted through this service may not receive an immediate response. If you require emergency assistance, please contact your local authorities.