Make a ReportFollow-up on a Report
This web page is hosted on EthicsPoint's secure servers and is not part of the Guest Services, Inc. website or intranet.

To Make a Report

You may use either of the following two methods to submit a report:
  • Make a Report Online
  • Dial toll-free, within the United States, Guam, Puerto Rico and Canada:

Guest Services and all of its subsidiaries are dedicated to providing superior service and products to our customers and a safe and productive workplace for our employees. We have issued Codes of Ethics and Business Conduct and expect all employees to act with the highest ethical standards, comply with all laws and regulations, and be aware of and comply with applicable company policies and procedures.

We have contracted with EthicsPoint, an independent third party, to answer all of the GSI Help Line calls and employee's Internet inquiries in a confidential and anonymous manner. We encourage you to utilize their services to express your concerns, offer your suggestions, and ask any questions you may have, but are not comfortable doing so with local management.

Because all EthicsPoint reports are received by the Guest Service's Ethics Committee made up of personnel from Legal, Human Resources, and Internal Audit, you are assured your comments will be heard, investigated, and reported appropriately.

Our viability and integrity depend on the protection of our reputation, people, physical assets, and information. We appreciate your support and cooperation in keeping Guest Services an ethical company from top to bottom. After you complete your report you will be assigned a unique code called a "Report Key" and you will create a password. Write them down and after 5-6 business days they can be used to check your report for feedback or questions.

EthicsPoint is NOT a 911 or Emergency Service:
Do not use this site to report events presenting an immediate threat to life or property. Reports submitted through this service may not receive an immediate response. If you require emergency assistance, please contact your local authorities.