ATTENTION! This webpage is hosted on EthicsPoint's secure servers and is not part of the EP Energy LLC website or intranet.
Follow-up on a Report Code of Conduct FAQs Standards for Service & Material Providers

At EP Energy LLC, integrity is not just a stand-alone value but one that is woven into the fabric of our culture. Our Code of Conduct "Leading Through Integrity" contains general guidelines for conducting business with the highest standards of integrity.

EP Energy is committed to an environment where open, honest communications are the expectation, not the exception. We want you to feel comfortable in speaking up in instances where you believe violations of the Code of Conduct, policies or laws have occurred.

In situations where you prefer to place an anonymous report in confidence, you are encouraged to use this helpline, hosted by a third party helpline provider, EthicsPoint. You are encouraged to submit reports relating to violations stated in our Code of Conduct, as well as asking for guidance related to policies and procedures and providing positive suggestions and stories.

The information you provide will be sent to us by EthicsPoint on a totally confidential and anonymous basis if you should choose. You have our guarantee that your comments will be heard. Thank you for having the courage to Speak Up.

See the EthicsPoint FAQs for more information.

To Make a Report

You may use either of the following two methods to submit a report:


Dial toll-free, within the United States, Guam, Puerto Rico and Canada: 855-231-7507

After you complete your report you will be assigned a unique code called a "report key." Write down your report key and password and keep them in a safe place. After 5-6 business days, use your report key and password to check your report for feedback or questions.

EthicsPoint is NOT a 911 or Emergency Service:
Do not use this site to report events presenting an immediate threat to life or property. Reports submitted through this service may not receive an immediate response. If you require emergency assistance, please contact your local authorities.