To Make a Report.

Select the appropriate category from the list below.

Scroll or tab down for additional categories.

To File a Grievance (Employees Only):

A grievance is defined as, and limited to, allegations that a specific personnel policy statement provision, a standard practice guide (SPG), and/or regulation has been or is being misapplied, misinterpreted, or not applied in such a way that the grievant or his/her working conditions have been affected.

Please click here to file a Grievance.

Our Commitment

Pima County Community College District is an organization with strong values of accountability and integrity. The College strives to conduct all business matters in line with College values. The College is committed to an environment where open, honest communications, and the highest level of ethical standards, are the expectation, not the exception.

The College wants our students, employees, and community members to feel comfortable resolving problems, conflicts, concerns, and issues (i.e. complaints) directly with the person involved (informal resolution).

If the complaint is not resolved informally, in situations where informal resolution is not appropriate or practical, or if you prefer to place an anonymous report in confidence, you are encouraged to use this hotline, hosted by our third party hotline provider, EthicsPoint.

You are encouraged to submit reports relating to (but not limited to) non-compliance with policies, concerns regarding a person’s behavior, safety and environmental issues, customer service, operations, or processes, as well as asking for guidance related to policies and procedure and providing positive suggestions and comments.

The information you provide will be sent to the College’s Office of Dispute Resolution by EthicsPoint on a totally confidential and anonymous basis, if you should choose. The College pledges that your comments will be heard. See the hotline EthicsPoint FAQs for more information.

If you have any questions or concerns and would like to speak with someone directly, please contact the Office of Dispute Resolution at 520-206-4686 or


Pima Community College provides students access to appropriate College staff and administration to resolve questions and concerns about PCC staff, procedures, or other actions or inactions of the College. Assistance is available from the Student Complaint Resource Liaison at each campus (see email links below). Additional information may be found at

Students are strongly encouraged to resolve any concern by talking with the individual or faculty member and his/her supervisor if necessary. If a student does not agree with the initial discussion and suggested resolution, the student may file a formal complaint. A complaint is a concern that a policy or procedure of the College has been incorrectly or unfairly applied, or a charge against a person’s behavior. STUDENTS ONLY - To file a formal complaint click here.

East Campus:

Community Campus:

Desert Vista Campus:

Downtown Campus:

Northwest Campus:

West Campus:


  • Select a "Make a Report" link at the top of this web page
  • OR
  • Dial toll-free, within the United States, Guam, Puerto Rico and Canada: 855-503-8072


After you complete your report you will be assigned a unique code called a "report key." Write down your report key and password and keep them in a safe place. After 10-15 calendar days, use your report key and password to check your report for feedback or questions.

EthicsPoint is NOT a 911 or Emergency Service: Do not use this site to report events presenting an immediate threat to life or property. Reports submitted through this service may not receive an immediate response. If you require emergency assistance, please call 911.