ATTENTION! This webpage is hosted on EthicsPoint's secure servers and is not part of the Brown & Toland Physicians website or intranet.

Our Commitment

Brown & Toland Physicians is a company with strong values of responsibility and integrity. We strive to conduct all business matters in line with our Core Values and in compliance with all laws and Brown & Toland’s standards and policies. Brown & Toland Physicians is committed to an environment where open, honest communications are the expectation, not the exception. We want you to feel comfortable in approaching your supervisor or management in instances where you believe violations of laws, policies or standards have occurred.

In situations where you prefer to place an anonymous report in confidence, you are encouraged to use this Web site or Brown & Toland’s Compliance Line 888-201-7305, both of which are hosted by a third party hotline provider, EthicsPoint. You are encouraged to submit reports relating to violations of law or Brown & Toland’s standards or polices.

The information you provide will be sent to Brown & Toland by EthicsPoint on a totally confidential and anonymous basis if you should choose. You have our guarantee that your comments will be heard.

See the EthicsPoint FAQs for more information.

To Make a Report

You may use either of the following two methods to submit a report:

  • Select the "Make a Report" link at the top of this web page.
  • OR
  • Dial toll-free, within the United States, Guam, Puerto Rico and Canada: 888-201-7305

After you complete your report you will be assigned a unique code called a "report key." Write down your report key and password and keep them in a safe place. After 5-6 business days, use your report key and password to check your report for feedback or questions.

EthicsPoint is NOT a 911 or Emergency Service:
Do not use this site to report events presenting an immediate threat to life or property. Reports submitted through this service may not receive an immediate response. If you require emergency assistance, please contact your local authorities.