ATTENTION! This webpage is hosted on EthicsPoint's secure servers and is not part of the Delaware County Community College website or intranet.

Our Commitment

Delaware County Community College is an organization with strong values of responsibility and integrity. Furthermore, Delaware County Community College is committed to an environment where open, honest communications are the expectation, not the exception. As such we want you to feel comfortable in approaching your supervisor or management in instances where you believe violations of law, policies or standards have occurred.

In situations where you prefer to place an anonymous report in confidence, the College encourages you to make a report, either through the hotline or the webpage, both hosted by a third party provider, EthicsPoint. This provider specializes in handling confidential reporting of potential violations. If you believe that a violation of law, policy or standard has occurred, please submit a report stating the facts surrounding that violation. If you choose, the information you provide in the report will be sent to us by EthicsPoint on a totally confidential and anonymous basis. You have our guarantee that your comments will be heard.

See the EthicsPoint FAQs for more information.

To Make a Report

You may use either of the following two methods to submit a report:

  • Select the "Make a Report" link at the top of this web page.
  • OR
  • Dial toll-free, within the United States, Guam, Puerto Rico and Canada: 855-832-5551

After you complete your report you will be assigned a unique code called a "report key." Write down your report key and password and keep them in a safe place. After 5-6 business days, use your report key and password to check your report for feedback or questions.

EthicsPoint is NOT a 911 or Emergency Service:
Do not use this site to report events presenting an immediate threat to life or property. Reports submitted through this service may not receive an immediate response. If you require emergency assistance, please contact your local authorities.