File A Report

All reports submitted via EthicsPoint will be handled promptly. Be sure to retain your report key and password and return to this website 10 business days after filing a report to check for comments or follow-up questions.

  • You may also submit a report via telephone by calling 1-866-294-9352 (toll free).
  • Para hacer un reporte en Español, favor de llamar 1-866-294-9352.


Accounting or internal control issues, fraud, theft, or other financial issues.

Human Resources

Employee or supervisor misconduct, payroll or leave violations, substance abuse, threats, or similar matters.

Conflict of Interest

A conflict of interest is defined as a situation in which a person, such as an employee or a family member, has a private or personal interest sufficient to appear to influence the objective exercise of his or her official duties. (Examples include nepotism, inappropriate vendor relations, inappropriate or undisclosed relationships with contractors, bribery, misuse of confidential information).

Regulatory Compliance

Billing compliance concerns, research participant concerns, animal research violations, HIPAA violations, or unsafe working conditions.

Computer Security and Data Integrity

Unauthorized access to TTUHSC EI computer systems. Unauthorized access to or disclosure of data, including personally identifiable student or employee information.

Title IX/Sexual Misconduct

Sexual harassment; sexual assault; sexual misconduct; gender based discrimination; dating violence; domestic violence; stalking or other forms of sexual misconduct that involve a University employee, student, or visitor and that occur on University property or at a University event or that affects an employee, student or visitor’s participation in any education program or activity, including work, of the University.

Follow Up

Already filed a report? Follow up on your report here.

Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center El Paso

The following concerns should be reported using the existing institutional policies and procedures designed to effectively address them.

Faculty Grievances

TTUHSC El Paso faculty should address grievances in accordance with the faculty grievance procedures published in the Faculty Handbook of their school. Please click on the policy links below for additional information:

Staff Complaints

TTUHSC El Paso staff employees who have a complaint pertaining to any work-related problems should contact their supervisor first and attempt a resolution. If a resolution is not reached, click on the policy link below for the appropriate procedures to report your complaint.

Student Concerns and Grievances

Students are encouraged to attempt to resolve concerns directly with the individual(s) or department(s) involved. In general, students should direct their questions to the persons responsible for the individual or department. If no resolution is reached, the student should then contact:

Equal Employment Opportunity

The Texas Tech University System has established an Equal Employment Opportunity policy and implemented an Affirmative Action Program in compliance with federal and state employment laws and Executive Order 11246.

Prior to filing a formal grievance, faculty, staff, and student employees may consult with the Office of Equal Opportunity.

Title IX

Under the United States Code of Federal Regulations, Title IX states that, "No person in the United States shall, on the basis of sex, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any education program or activity receiving Federal financial assistance." 20 U.S. Code § 1681

For more information on Title IX prevention and education efforts, rights and options of students and employees, and procedures to report a grievance, click on the links below.

Research Misconduct

Please click on the policy link below for the appropriate procedures to report misconduct in research:

Concerns may also be directed to the Office of Research:

EthicsPoint is NOT a 911 or Emergency Service

Do not use this site to report events presenting an immediate threat to life or property. Reports submitted through this service may not receive an immediate response. If you require emergency assistance, please contact your local authorities.