Other Reporting Options & Resources

It is often best to bring a concern to an immediate supervisor, instructor, or advisor. Usually, the local unit is most familiar with the issues and parties and is best equipped to handle the concern. Many colleges and units also have identified specific people to handle problems. These may include:

This reporting service does not include employment concerns that are not legal or policy violations. Contact your HR Professional for these concerns.

Sometimes, because of the subject matter involved or because of work or personal relationships, concerns may be best first raised through a central office established to handle such concerns. Examples include: