To Make a Report
You may use either of the following two methods to submit a report:
- Call 1-800-818-6943 (toll free in the US and Canada),
- Select the "Make a Report" link at the top of this web page.
After you complete your report you will be assigned a unique code called a "report key" Write down your report key and password and keep them in a safe place. After 14 business days, use your report key and password to check your report for feedback or questions.
********* NOTICE *********
NOTE ABOUT REPORTING ANONYMOUSLY:
If you choose to make a report without disclosing your identity, this will
limit our ability to take prompt
action to stop any offensive conduct against you or others or to correct any policy violations, and it may also limit our ability to conduct a full and complete investigation. Also, please know that the violation of Company policies preventing retaliation against those who make reports are taken very seriously.
EthicsPoint is NOT a 911 or Emergency Service:
Do not use this site to report events presenting an immediate threat to life or property. Reports submitted through this service may not receive an immediate response. If you require emergency assistance, please contact your local authorities.
The Waffle House system does not tolerate:
- Sexual or Racial Harassment
- Discrimination due to race, color, religion, age, gender, national origin, pregnancy, military status or disability
- Alcohol, Drug or other Substance Abuse
- Abusive, Humiliating or Otherwise Unprofessional Behavior
- Retaliation for reporting Incidents
- Willful violation of Payroll Policies
- Willful violation of Safety or Security Policies
All members of Management must report incidents of harassment, discrimination or other violations using the Associate Hotline or www.whhotline.com, whether reported to them by others or actually seen by them. If any member of management witnesses the incident in person, that manager should first stop the offensive conduct (and consider sending the offending Associate home for the day or longer, depending on the circumstances) and then report it. Associates who believe they have been subjected to harassment, discrimination or other violations must report the incident via the Hotline or www.whhotline.com. If you have any questions regarding the reporting of incidents or claims call the Hotline at 1-800-818-6943
or go to www.whhotline.com.
Waffle House Creed
- We believe in taking care of the Customer, the Associate and each other.
- We believe in hard work, fair play, behaving professionally and winning.
- And we believe each of us is personally responsible for our own business and our own behavior.