Code of Conduct FAQs Home

Welcome to the Yanfeng Integrity Helpline

As a key component of the commitment to Excellence of Yanfeng, this Integrity Helpline, with our Code of Conduct (the Code), is available for asking questions or reporting possible violations of the Code, other policies, or applicable laws and regulations. You may choose to include contact information, which will be held in the strictest of confidence, when reporting.


No employee using the Integrity Helpline will be punished for making a report in good faith. If you prefer, you may report anonymously. Your report will be kept confidential to the extent permitted by law and consistent with enforcement objectives.

To Make a Report

Except as noted below, if you have concerns or questions about conduct which could violate or appear to violate the Code of Conduct, you may discuss your concerns with:

  • your supervisor;
  • any member of management;
  • any member of the legal and compliance department; or
  • the Compliance Officer.

If you have concerns about conduct that could constitute unlawful harassment, discrimination or retaliation, please discuss your concerns with:

  • the Human Resources professional of your choice;
  • any member of the legal and compliance department; or
  • the Compliance Officer.

If you have concerns regarding questionable accounting or auditing matters, please report them immediately to the Compliance Officer or Head of Accounting.

If you are uncomfortable raising your concerns with any of these people, please submit a report via this website or call the Company’s Integrity Helpline.

Report a Concern
Report by Phone
Report Online
Click to report a concern related to a Code of Conduct violation
Ask a Question
Ask by Phone
Ask Online
Click to ask a question about our Code of Conduct
EthicsPoint is NOT an Emergency Service:
Do not use this site to report events presenting an immediate threat to life or property. Reports submitted through this service may not receive an immediate response. If you require emergency assistance, please contact your local authorities.