To the Local Campus/Department – Typically, concerns should be raised first at the local level. It is often best to bring a concern to an immediate supervisor, instructor, or campus administrator. Campuses have departments and individuals dedicated to handling certain types of concerns, such as Human Resources, EEOC/Title IX, Fiscal, etc.

To a Central Office – Sometimes, because of the subject matter involved or because of work or personal relationships, concerns may be best directed to a central office.